So...I know that I don't EVER update my blog anymore and I am sorry. I am going to try to do better I promise. About a month ago my sister took some maternity pictures for me and I know some of you wanted to see them. I am not super psyched about posting them since the period that you are pregnant usually isn't a flattering time in life for women! Anyway...here they are. I was about 31 weeks along when these were taken. I am now 36 weeks and cannot wait to meet our little girl! (not to mention I am SO done being pregnant!) I am actually freaking out a TON the closer we get to having her. I am TERRIFIED to have two kids. I am scared that I might lose my mind! Any tips on how to handle things would be greatly appreciated!!!
i wonder why they look all distorted? they didn't look like that on my computer. hmm.... hopefully they don't print out that way. let me know how they turn out.
SUPER CUTE pics! I love them! Having two isn't as bad as you might think...they become instant little friends and you actually get more accomplished, I think. Just remember to take it a day at a time, sometimes a minute at time if you're super stressed. You are so blessed to have another sweet spirit, that is really the words I kept telling myself when the days got hard! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!
LOVE the pictures. Your hair is SO adorable, but I think I already mentioned that. Well, it's worth 2 mentions. I'm stoked for you to have a little girl. I'm so excited to see what she'll look like!
I know I have already told you this, but my biggest thing going from 1 to 2 was adjusting to giving attention to both. It will come and you will go crazy every now and again. But it is so great! You can always drop Blake by and he and Ty can play while you try and get some sleep..
5 comments:
i wonder why they look all distorted? they didn't look like that on my computer. hmm.... hopefully they don't print out that way. let me know how they turn out.
You are so darn cute! Can't wait to meet her!
SUPER CUTE pics! I love them! Having two isn't as bad as you might think...they become instant little friends and you actually get more accomplished, I think. Just remember to take it a day at a time, sometimes a minute at time if you're super stressed. You are so blessed to have another sweet spirit, that is really the words I kept telling myself when the days got hard! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!
LOVE the pictures. Your hair is SO adorable, but I think I already mentioned that. Well, it's worth 2 mentions. I'm stoked for you to have a little girl. I'm so excited to see what she'll look like!
I know I have already told you this, but my biggest thing going from 1 to 2 was adjusting to giving attention to both. It will come and you will go crazy every now and again. But it is so great! You can always drop Blake by and he and Ty can play while you try and get some sleep..
Post a Comment