Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blake.....




Nothing new has been really going on so I thought I would just post some freakin' cute pictures of my kid that my sister took yesterday. She is so awesome and my son is seriously the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!

12 comments:

Murray Family said...

Aw, he's so precious!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

So beautiful. No wonder you want another one.

jenna said...

must be so fun to have your sister as a photographer! i could get professionals of quinn done every day.

obsessed maybe? :)

Jaime Stephens said...

Those are so cute!!

sgmom said...

These pictures of Blake are adorable. But then his mom is adorable!! Sarah, perfect? Welll,hmmmm! You? "Practically perfect in every way" Love you tons, mom garber

lramey said...

holy my moly those are cute!!!

now, i know we ain't the tightest, but...being older and wiser :)....i think everyone i know "puts off" getting pregnant for one reason or another! the right time for you is the right time for you! AND, my peeps usually get pregnant when they're finally the skinny they want to be...danget! So, if you put it off to lose weight or you put it off cuz there's family pictures in August (who me?) it's all good! then again, sometimes you get knocked up when you don't want (enter Sawyer) but hey, guess the man in charge is still in charge huh???

love getting to know you more- even if there is moaning and stinky men involved!!!!!

(sorry about the comment/post!)

Kensie said...

Yay, congrats...
Blake is so cute, I just love him. Andrea I am getting HUGE!! that picture does not show anything, I will have to take another one to show you.
Miss you

Heidi said...

I'll admit it. Blake is ridiculously good looking. :)

Morgan Family said...

Wow those are great pics of Blake! He looks so handsome! I bet it is so fun to have your sister as a photographer. I hope all is well for you and I miss seeing you. We need to catch up soon.

Blair Campbell said...

Blake is one adorable little guy!!

Tara said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I am so glad I found your blog. So does your sister take other peoples pictures?? I need to have Will's pictures taken next month when he turns a year!

Kensie said...

He just might be the cutest little kid ever!