Okay so the reason I haven't updated about our little angel Kaelyn coming into the world is because we can't find the memory card from our camera. We don't have any pictures of her at the moment unless the have been taken by our crappy I-phone cameras. I know....we are horrible parents.
Anyway, I finally got a new camera and it is suppose to be here in the mail today! I am SO excited. I promise I will take a ton of pictures ASAP and get some new posts on here of what has been going on in our life!
6 years ago

7 comments:
Good! That's exciting! I've been wondering where all the pictures of Kaelyn are.... :)
don't forget to bring kaelyn over to take pictures. i don't know what's gotten into you but you've become quite the procrastinator. we never did take your family photos for your christmas cards. is it that hard to just come over to my house? it's not like i live an hour away.
Glad to read this! I want more posts!
how are those new pictures coming along?
What kind of camera. I've been dreaming of cameras lately. I have a pretty good one, but I want the popular Cannon Rebel!!! Well....can't wait to see pics. Will you plan an outing with boo. I want to watch max so she can go do something, but she wont let me. I know she would love it. STINKER!!!
Update! Update! Im all into blogging now :)
Nice post friend
Please visit my blog
Lokanesia.com
CityMap
Jakarta Directory
alamatSehat.com
AlamatPenting.com
Post a Comment