Friday, December 19, 2008

Microwave.....


So our microwave totally just blew out the other day! I was cooking a Stouffers dinner and all of a sudden......a zapping sound.......and then NOTHING. It just blew out. It won't even turn on. I never realized how much we use our microwave until now. It sucks not having it. We had the Whirlpool guy come out to fix it and he said that he won't have the part he needs until January 3rd. That seems crazy to me!!! So we don't have a microwave for the week and a half!!!! Anyway....just wondering if anyone has a microwave we could borrow until ours gets fixed

6 comments:

wade said...

We have an extra one you can borrow. Give me a call.

Murray Family said...

What a pain! I'm sorry!! We gave an extra microwave away to DI awhile ago. Darn it! Feel free to come use ours in the meantime.

Stephanie said...

No, i don't have one. just use your oven!

Mandie said...

We just got rid of our extra one when we moved here but feel free to come use ours!!

McLerran Family said...

Yuck! I know exactly what you're going through! While we were in Virginia we didn't have a microwave and it was horrible! Trying to rewarm things in the oven just doesn't work. Sorry I can't help!

Sally Barrington said...

I have one! I'll call you later today and have Shawn bring it over!