So we ventured to St. George this past weekend and it was so much fun. The weather was amazing and the condo that we stayed in was beautiful. Our brother-in-law and sister invited us to go with them and their two little boys, Gabe and Noah. We got there Thursday evening and got all unpacked just in time to have some very yummy tacos for dinner. Then once all of the kids went to bed we watched Juno. That was such a good movie(a little too much swearing, but good). The next day poor Noah was totally sick. He was pretty much throwing up every 20 minutes! Poor kid. Later in the afternoon we got to go swimming for a while and enjoyed a nice walk in the evening. Blake just loved being in the water at the pool. Friday night after the kids went to bed we played my favorite game....guitar hero. I am still not very good at it but it is so dang fun! We unfortunately had to leave on Saturday, but don't worry we managed to get another swimming session in right before we left. I am so glad that they invited us to go with them. We had a ton of fun! Thanks Paul and Sarah!
6 years ago

8 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! Blake looks so dang cute in his swim stuff. Looks like he'll love the pool this summer!
Cute pics! St. George is like one of our most favorite places to visit. It's such a nice getaway for a weekend. And I am so craving the pool already! Ava keeps asking me if we can go swimming in our pool here, and I have to keep telling her it's locked. I loved the movie Juno too! I love watching movies that involve pregnancy when I'm prego.
Hey I was in St George last weekend too! It was so nice and warm!
Sounds like fun! I am jealous. I cant wait until the weather is nicer here and we can go swimming. It was fun hanging out today!
you forgot the part when you got sick. duhhh.
We had a lot of fun too. Glad that you guys could come with us. We'll have to do it again. Blake looks so cute in his little hat.
So fun! I'm so happy for you that Blake likes the water. Now you can be at the pool everyday! p.s. Shawn and I are proud owners of a gutair hero!
looks like fun I love st george in the spring it is so fun! Glad you guys had fun
Post a Comment