6 years ago
Monday, February 11, 2008
So we realize that usually only Dave and I think that the things that Blake does are pretty much the cutest things in the world, but we think that everyone will get a kick out of this! He started to suck on his top lip a couple of days ago and he's been obsessed with it ever since. Usually he makes a really loud smacking sound with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's so cute! He's going to town on his lip. It's like he's figured out it's there and is trying to get to it :)
I love it! Cooper had a blast watching the slide show. He is freaking cute!!!
Cute! I love how sometimes he has to tell his lip to behave with his fist. way too fun! Kises
He's so adorable!! I can't believe how fast he's growing!
I'm still trying to figure out how this blogging thing works too, but I'd be happy to help you with anything I can!
Andrea, he is beautiful! And I think he is adorable as well...our little one started sucking his upper lip as well, its so funny, I agree! I'm glad to see Blake is so happy and healthy! You are looking awesome too!
Post a Comment